Unical 2017/2018 Post UTME form is out
The form costs N2000. Candidates who chose Unical as first choice in the 2017 Jamb examination and had a score of 150 and above can apply.
Registration will begin on Wednesday, 6th September, 2017. The deadline for applying is 12.00 mid night on Friday, 22nd September, 2017. The screening exercise will hold from Wednesday, 27th September, 2017. The Post UTME exercise will be Computer Based Test (CBT).
To apply, make a payment of N2000 for the screening either using E-transact or scratch card. To use the E-transact option, go to any commercial bank nationwide and make your payment to obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN, log into the portal at
and follow the instructions on the portal after login. To use the scratch card option, on the other hand, go to any of the following banks in within Calabar Metropolis only Unical Microfinance Bank, Heritage Bank, First City Monument Bank or WEMA Bank ) and obtain the scratch card. After purchasing the scratch card, follow the procedure below:
a. Go to http://bit.ly/2a8xbQR and click on UTME link.
b. On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration Number in the box provided.
c. Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
d. Click on login and follow the online instructions
e. Confirm your entries and click in Submit
f. Print out the completed form.
Candidates are required to come to the screening with their original UTME result slips showing candidate’s photograph.
Please note the following:
1. Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment.
2. Any candidate who fails to take part in the Post UTME exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
3. Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
4. Candidates are advised to check the Portal from Saturday, 23rd September, 2017 for their venue and time of the CBT.
5. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
For inquiries, call 08183626190.